Fix Cannot Shutdown Win Xp Tutorial
> Windows Xp
> Cannot Shutdown Win Xp
Cannot Shutdown Win Xp
Here's how it works. I'll freely admit I'm stumped but I'm no expert..... If we have ever helped you in the past, please consider helping us. If not, start adding items back to msconfig one or two at a time, rebooting after each change, until the problem reappears and you'll have identified the offending process.
No problem! Instead, if it is a service go to START - RUN and type: services.msc (then press enter) and disable the service OR, if it a program, you can download & run Thanks to dealing the junk. I did try both your ideas, The decrapifier did not not help and I a had allread read the other stuff and so re-read and tried again.
Windows Xp Not Shutting Down Completely
They start trying to install them-selves. Back to top #13 noknojon noknojon Banned 10,871 posts OFFLINE Gender:Not Telling Local time:05:54 AM Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:21 AM Hi Lorrain -You do not always need to RSS ALL ARTICLES FEATURES ONLY TRIVIA Search The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse How-To Geek Forums / Windows XP (Solved) - XP Pro won't shut down (5 posts) I was searching for a solution with the same keywords again and it brought me back to my own post here, which I had completely forgotten about, and your answer!
- Track this discussion and email me when there are updates If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and
- Start up your system and check if the shutdown options work now.
- share|improve this answer answered Oct 1 '14 at 14:43 LPChip 20k32350 @ LPChip superuser.com/questions/819271/… –neoDev Oct 1 '14 at 14:45 add a comment| up vote -1 down vote You
- Wait 5 seconds and plug in the power cord.
- All the applications are actually closed and I've not done any particular thing with my computer today.
- Reports: · Posted 4 years ago Top Lighthouse Posts: 13598 This post has been reported.
- Therefore, more or less anything compromising the operating system during the shutdown process could force this reboot.
- Otherwise Move on Boot would probably help.I don't know anything about the BootCamp program (designed to allow MAC & PC to talk freely).
- Good reason to always get from authors site directly).I suspect these programs are always trying to stay connected.Very weird indeed!
- LG V20 review: The Android phone for hardcore enthusiasts Popular Resources eBookSponsored eBook: Making Self Service A Reality White Paper Rugged Mobility is Mission Critical for Defense See All Go
© Copyright 2017 sonoportal.net. All rights reserved.